Stay up to date with Camping de la Liez in Peigney! Our News page keeps you up to date with new accommodation, services, activities, and more. The page also features must-see events at our 5-star campsite with swimming pool, in Champagne and in the surrounding region.
Check out our current campsite promotions as well, so you can enjoy lakeside holidays at low cost.
Our 5-star Camping de la Liez is the ideal place to enjoy nature and all it has to offer with your friends and family.
Environmental Charter For the Campsite
Camping de la Liez cares about protecting the environment!
In this way, we ensure our guests enjoy an unspoilt countryside holiday destination that cares for the environment.
- Introducing tourists to and promoting local products: selling eggs from a local farmer, La Choue craft beer, Cassis d’Alice jams and cordials, and wine from a local producer at our corner store.
- Managing and optimising our water consumption by taking regular readings, installing drip irrigation, flow restrictors on taps and a run-out on our water slide, and of course encouraging our guests to avoid wastage and to notify us of any leaks they notice around the campsite.
- ‘O Phyto’ for maintaining the campsite’s green spaces and flowers, and buying electrical equipment to reduce noise and fuel consumption.
- Throughout the campsite, each caged light bulb has been replaced with energy-saving lights.
- The cleaning products we use are eco-friendly (we use organic products with essential oils and vinegar).
- When purchasing, we focus on suppliers listed with Le Cèdre, who are selected for their environmental efforts.
- Energy management (gas and electricity): we take readings, track consumption and work to reduce wastage. Swimming pool heat pump installed.
- Help us protect our environment with a few simple steps!
- While on holiday, leave your car where it is and cycle or walk instead (we can provide information on free transport to Langres and ideas for walks and bike rides). It’s better for your health! (Bike rental at reception).
- It’s easy to sort your waste! Don’t leave rubbish lying around. (Collection points are shown on the map given to you upon arrival).
- Remember to bring your bag or basket for groceries and your own bowls or plates for take away dishes.
- Please share with us any other ideas for protecting our planet!
Our campsite has grown to include an equestrian centre. Beginners can enjoy introductory lessons and more experienced riders can head out into nature. The centre has a government-certified instructor with experience teaching all levels of skill. Choose hourly sessions or full day rides to enjoy the region’s charms in a new way. From €25 per hour and €60 per half day.
Bookings required on +33 (0)6 37 67 65 72.